Monday, February 10, 2014

February Faves

After using up every last bit of elbow grease I had,
I ordered these to make my life easier. I love them already.

Absolutely Can. Not. Wait. We are re-watching all the previous
seasons to prepare ourselves for the new season, coming in May.

Jeff and I think we may like this better than regular milk.
(Be aware: pudding will not set up if you use this instead of milk,
but you will still have a yummy milkshakey drink to enjoy.)

This. Light weight and fun enough for the kids to
WANT to clean up (some) of their own messes! Love it!

I love the smell and the soft feel of my delicates when I use this.
It's definitely my favorite gentle cycle detergent.

These delicious, zero-calorie syrups have changed my whole coffee drinking experience.
They are also delicious poured over plain yogurt, ice cream or probably anything.
I haven't tried all the flavors, but so far, I like Salted Caramel best.

Gets grease stains out of fabric, even after it's been through the dryer.
If you have met my oldest son, you know what a miracle this is for me.

We use our KitchenAid immersion blender all the time
during soup season to puree everything. We love it! 

These motivate me to drink more (even water!) during the day.
Hot and cold beverages are equally fun to consume.
And, in our family of six, everyone has an assigned color. 

Possibly the best brunch we've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say