Friday, March 06, 2015

Around the World in a Carry-On Bag: Underwear

Ok, I get that no one really wants to know about my underwear, but in order to give a true picture of what I'm carrying in my bag, I feel that the underwear needs to be included. I do not, however, feel the need to splash pictures of women's under garments all over my blog, so this time only, you'll either have to use your imagination or click on the links to see the items for yourself. There's nothing fancy here. Just comfortable, functional pieces. If you're coming in mid-series and are wondering why on earth I'm talking about unmentionables, please check out my previous RTW packing posts here, here, here, and here.

Exofficio Give and Go Panty (2 black, 4 nude)
Victoria Secret Lacie Panty (2 black)
Bali Comfort Revolution Wire-Free Bra (1 black, 1 nude)
Bali Comfort Revolution Convertible Wire-Free Bra (1 nude)
Anemone Strapless Bandeau (1 black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say